If you need an encouraging advisor to help push you through the process.
I offer one-on-one coaching curtailed to your individual needs, academic, and life situation. Your journey is unique because it involves you. Therefore, it requires an individualized attention that I can provide through my dissertation or thesis coaching services.
What prior clients have used this service for:
- Support and as a means of motivation for continuous progress and to manage challenges that arise during the process
- Structuring of the dissertation process to increase productivity and writing
- As a means to overcome psychological barriers such as writer’s block, procrastination, perfectionism, fear, and anxiety
Most students at this level have families, full time jobs or careers, and other obligations that hinder their progress. These realities coupled with a lack of dissertation resources and/or subpar mentoring practices are a recipe for disaster. You did not spend thousands of dollars on your education to fail now. Get the help necessary to complete this last task in obtaining your degree and move on with your life!
Looking for more hands-on help?
Please keep in mind, in Coaching I will guide you through your methods and choices, but I do not download documents or directly assist with your paper. If you’d like more in-depth assistance, check out my Consulting Services.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Masters of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Masters in Basic Medical Sciences (M.S.)
- Attended Medical School (1 year)
- 16+ years academic writing
- 7th edition APA formatting (2020)
- Expert level research writing
- 100% original work
I give my full attention and effort to each project I accept, because of that I am selective about who I take on as a client.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Nicole is a dissertation NINJA. She delivered good work on this project and I enjoyed working with her. Her communication and organizational skills are top-notch. She responds quickly and fixes any issues the same day. She met all my deadlines, and for this reason I consider her academic writing skills strong. I enjoyed working with Nicole and will use her skills for future academic projects.
Nicole was very communicative and the quality was very high. She’s professional and easy to work with.
Nicole is an amazing researcher. She is able to communicate very well throughout the project and is detailed oriented! She did a wonderful job!
Nicole is attentive and communicates well and timely. Has knowledge/background in healthcare which was helpful.
I found Nicole when I exhausted all my resources and desperately needed help to continue with my dissertation. She not only helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel, but gave me the hope I needed to be able to keep on track of my academic goals and be able to finish my dissertation.