For students who need technical assistance to complete a dissertation or thesis.
Hands-On and Technical Help
This service is provided for individuals seeking more hands-on or technical help with their thesis or dissertation.
Clients use this service for:
- Identification and formulation of research questions, hypotheses, and methodology
- Determining what statistical analysis needs to be conducted
- Compiling research data to inform the research topic and literature review (Ch2)
- Peer-reviewed research articles
- White papers
- Grey papers
- Publicly accessible secondary data
- Published research instruments (surveys)
Consulting affords you the clear direction, mentoring, and tools necessary to write and conduct your research while you remain the author.
Looking for more hands-on help?
Please keep in mind, in Consulting I will guide you through your methods and choices, but I do not edit or create content. If you’d like more in-depth assistance, check out my Writing Services.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Masters of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Masters in Basic Medical Sciences (M.S.)
- Attended Medical School (1 year)
- 16+ years academic writing
- 7th edition APA formatting (2020)
- Expert level research writing
- 100% original work
I give my full attention and effort to each project I accept, because of that I am selective about who I take on as a client.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Nicole is a dissertation NINJA. She delivered good work on this project and I enjoyed working with her. Her communication and organizational skills are top-notch. She responds quickly and fixes any issues the same day. She met all my deadlines, and for this reason I consider her academic writing skills strong. I enjoyed working with Nicole and will use her skills for future academic projects.
Nicole was very communicative and the quality was very high. She’s professional and easy to work with.
Nicole is an amazing researcher. She is able to communicate very well throughout the project and is detailed oriented! She did a wonderful job!
Nicole is attentive and communicates well and timely. Has knowledge/background in healthcare which was helpful.
I found Nicole when I exhausted all my resources and desperately needed help to continue with my dissertation. She not only helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel, but gave me the hope I needed to be able to keep on track of my academic goals and be able to finish my dissertation.