This service is for individuals that want to write their own paper but need a little help in its organization and collection of research articles and instruments. Namely, clients in the past have used this service to write chapter 2 the literature review. However, an outline can be produced for any chapter except for chapter 4, results. What you get:
- All research articles found to create the outline
- Endnote library and references in your universities required format (APA, MLA, Harvard style, etc)
- A succinct outline based on your research topic and questions with in-text citations for articles relevant to each subheading. This outline will be based on your individual university requirements.
- For chapter 3 (methodology): if you are conducting a quantitative study, the survey instrument will be identified and provided if authorized for public use.
This service is for individuals that are looking for significantly more than outlines and technical assistance. Most students obtaining a Master’s or Ph.D. have never conducted a research study, but are expected to complete one as a requirement for graduation. For most, this research project is a one-time event and a flaming hoop that presents a significant challenge. At this stage in an academic career, most people have full-time jobs, families to care for, and other obligations that hinder or even completely prevent candidates from completing their thesis or dissertation. Have no fear, you are not alone and I can help! Clients use this service for the following:
- Formulation and writing of individual chapters
- Formulation and writing of all chapters of the dissertation
The only thing this service does not include is the actual collection of research data. Namely, for quantitative studies I can upload your research questions into survey monkey or qualtrics, but I can not send the link out for you. Further, for qualitative studies, I can formulate the interview questions, but you have to conduct the interviews yourself.