Graduate Level Writing
100% authentic and original academic writing.
This service is for individuals that want to write their own paper but need a little help in its organization and collection of research articles and instruments. Namely, clients in the past have used this service to write chapter 2 the literature review. However, an outline can be produced for any chapter except for chapter 4, results. What you get:
- All research articles found to create the outline
- Endnote library and references in your universities required format (APA, MLA, Harvard style, etc)
- A succinct outline based on your research topic and questions with in-text citations for articles relevant to each subheading. This outline will be based on your individual university requirements.
- For chapter 3 (methodology): if you are conducting a quantitative study, the survey instrument will be identified and provided if authorized for public use.
This service is for individuals that are looking for significantly more than outlines and technical assistance. Most students obtaining a Master’s or Ph.D. have never conducted a research study, but are expected to complete one as a requirement for graduation. For most, this research project is a one-time event and a flaming hoop that presents a significant challenge. At this stage in an academic career, most people have full-time jobs, families to care for, and other obligations that hinder or even completely prevent candidates from completing their thesis or dissertation. Have no fear, you are not alone and I can help! Clients use this service for the following:
- Formulation and writing of individual chapters
- Formulation and writing of all chapters of the dissertation
The only thing this service does not include is the actual collection of research data. Namely, for quantitative studies I can upload your research questions into survey monkey or qualtrics, but I can not send the link out for you. Further, for qualitative studies, I can formulate the interview questions, but you have to conduct the interviews yourself.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Masters of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Masters in Basic Medical Sciences (M.S.)
- Attended Medical School (1 year)
- 16+ years academic writing
- 7th edition APA formatting (2020)
- Expert level research writing
- 100% original work
I give my full attention and effort to each project I accept, because of that I am selective about who I take on as a client.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Nicole is a dissertation NINJA. She delivered good work on this project and I enjoyed working with her. Her communication and organizational skills are top-notch. She responds quickly and fixes any issues the same day. She met all my deadlines, and for this reason I consider her academic writing skills strong. I enjoyed working with Nicole and will use her skills for future academic projects.
Nicole was very communicative and the quality was very high. She’s professional and easy to work with.
Nicole is an amazing researcher. She is able to communicate very well throughout the project and is detailed oriented! She did a wonderful job!
Nicole is attentive and communicates well and timely. Has knowledge/background in healthcare which was helpful.
I found Nicole when I exhausted all my resources and desperately needed help to continue with my dissertation. She not only helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel, but gave me the hope I needed to be able to keep on track of my academic goals and be able to finish my dissertation.